July 01, 2023 | Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
0 Number of Bids *
Michelin Award-winning Chef Seth Stowaway will be dishing out his best flavors over flames at the Festival of Fire. Guests will gather under the Cabo sun to indulge in Stowaway's live flame and seasonal cooking during this fiery culinary weekend. Between unforgettable meals, guests can take in the view from their deluxe room overlooking the ocean at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal. Bid now to reserve your spot for this four (4)-day holiday weekend packed with delicious food and drinks.
About The Chef
Born and raised in Texas, Chef Seth Stowaway has a passion for California cuisine and seasonal cooking over flames. Having moved to San Francisco to experience fine dining, he has worked under famed chefs Jordan Grosser, William Pilz, and Thomas Peña, among others. Previously known as Executive Chef at Bar Agricole and Sous Chef at Mister Jui's before opening his current restaurant, Osito, in December 2021—Seth's culinary experience is as elevated as it is unique. Known for offering its guests a 100 percent live-fire dining experience, Osito was awarded a Michelin star less than one year after opening. Now, resort guests of Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal will have the exciting opportunity to experience Seth's special take on fine dining in Mexico. An ideal Guest Chef for our special 'Festival of Fire', he will be delighting weekend attendees with open-flame cooking, Baja California-inspired cuisine, and flavorful seasonality during this Fourth of July culinary experience, coming to paradise July 1st-4th.
This experience for two (2) includes:
- A four (4)-night stay in a Deluxe Ocean View Room at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal from July 1 - July 5
- Daily breakfast for two (2)
- Welcome cocktail reception on Saturday, July 1, 2023
- Don Manuel's menu and bar takeover on Sunday July 2, 2023
- VIP chef's table on Monday, July 3, 2023
- Beach barbecue event on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Please note this package does not include rail or airfare.
No bids yet on this item.
* The Number of Bids may differ from the count listed in the Bid History due to Maximum Bids being recorded as single bids. For more information on Maximum Bidding, please click here.